Personal information you need to collect
From the Services List, click on a Service's name then select the
KYC Requirements tab.
On this tab you can specify the
Identity information individuals must provide to register with this service.
Identity is comprised of two types of data:
Personal information provided by the Individual
Attributes can be either text (e.g. a name or address) or images (e.g. a selfie or proof-of-address).
Issued by Verifiers and some Merchant Services and attest to some fact about the individual and their attributes.
Click to turn on the attributes you require, such as
- Email Address: verified e-mail address of the user
- Given names: also known as a first name, forename
- Family names: also know as a last name, surname
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Residential address
- Proof of address: Picture of a bank statement or a utility bill with the name, residential address and date of issue.
- Identity Document
- National ID
- Driving License
- Crypto Addresses: Public blockchain address
- Ethereum address
- Bitcoin address
- Waves address
- Polygon address
- Binance address
- Solana address
- Cardano Address
Required certificates are normally specified by the Plan selected for the Service. These include
- Face Match
This certifies that the face of the individual with access to the mobile device matches the photograph in the Identity Document (e.g. Passport)
- Identity Document Authenticity
The certifies that the Identity Document presented by the individual is an authentic document
This certifies that the individual does dot appear on any Sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), or Adverse Media lists