Service description and information
From the Services List, click on a Service's name then select the
On this tab you can change your Services name and logo, and provide descriptive information about your service.
Click Save after making any needed changes.
How your service is displayed
Displayed to individual app users when registering and also to your KYC operators
May be shown in the Blockpass marketplace
May be displayed in the Blockpass Mobile app
Logo and Thumbnail images
Displayed to app users and also used in the dashboard for you KYC operators
How individuals should contact you
- An email address they can reach you at
- The URL for your website
- The URL for your web support portal (coming soon)
KYC login & registration for your service
You can choose how individuals commence registration for your service.
- Using a QR code embedded in your website
- Using an app-link from your website when using a mobile device, or from your own mobile app
- Directly from the Blockpass marketplace (coming soon)
You can specify how individual users of the Blockpass Mobile App can contact you with support queries relating to their registration with your Service.