- Register a Merchant User account
- Configure the Service with your KYC requirements
- Enable the Service
- Set up user Service Dashboard accounts for your KYC operators
- Integrate the Blockpass Connect QR-Code into your website
1. Create a User and a new Service Definition
Create a Merchant User Account
Start by setting yourself up with a Blockpass Merchant account. Visit the Admin Console 🔗
Create a Service
Once your account is registered, it's time to create your first KYC Connect service, providing the Service's name and logo etc.
2. Configure the Service Definition
Select the Billing Tier
Enter your company information, and select the service tier/plan you need. Tiers vary from free, to €4 per submitted profile.
Configure Display Settings
Provide a description, logo, and user-support information for your service.
Setup Integration with the Dashboard
You will need to specify a Public key in Bitcoin-address format, and the DNS hostname where your KYC Connect Dashboard will be installed.
Set KYC Requirements
Choose the personal information and any special certificates required when individuals upload their Identity to this service.
Standard certificate requirements are defined by the tier/plan you selected above.
3. Install the dashboard on your server
Provision a server with Docker container support at the DNS hostname you selected earlier.
Run the server installation script
4. Set up the Admin account
Connect to your Dashboard Server with a web browser at the DNS hostname you previously specified.
Enter the deployment key you gave while installing to active the server and set the password for the
5. Create Service Dashboard users
Log in to the Dashboard Server with the
adminaccount and the new password.
Create 'service' scope user accounts for your KYC operators.
6. Add the QR-Code Widget to your main website
- The Widget displays a QR-Code that individual Blockpass Mobile App users will scan to begin the KYC process for your Service(s). Add the widget to the relevant page of your public website.